Please join us for a warm welcome to the 2018-2019 school year on Monday, August 13th.
New students and their families may drop in to Kirby School between 9am-12pm.
Returning students and their families are welcome join us between 1pm-4pm.
Lots of activities are planned. Students will:
- Have their picture taken for their student ID card
- Find their locker
- Pick up their fitness t-shirt and Kirby planner
- Be able to sign up for team sports
- Make changes to their academic schedule (if needed)
- New students will receive their Kirby email accounts and passwords and sign on in our computer lab
Members of staff will be on hand to talk about:
- Kirby’s library (Kirstin Olsen)
- Retreats (Jasper Billings)
- Kirby’s fitness program (Kendra Hanson)
- The Kirby Cafe and our lunch program (Tracy Landry and Jaynell Aggrey)
- After school athletics opportunities (Abby Christopher)
- New students may audition for a music ensemble (Alex Koppel)
- Questions about registering your student (Stephenie Dekking)
Parent Association representatives will be available to talk about volunteer opportunities and other Kirby staff will be on hand to chat, including Sally Donnelly, Director of Learning Services and Lawrence Shin, Kirby’s new Academic Counselor.